For any business firm, monitoring and optimizing services is an imperative task. Considering the fact that whatever is sold needs to be serviced sometime, todays business demands need to concentrate not only on the Sales, but also on the after sales services.
SageCRM has provided Lead, Opportunity, Quotes, and Orders to maintain the Sales process very efficiently. We also have Products entity to manage the inventory data as required and Cases to handle the work orders or Issues. So why not consolidate all these in a under single roof? For the manufacturing industries the key point is to maintain the inventory, assets, agreement, warranty, services provided and service branches data. Based on all these facts we developed a vertical to match the service industry requirement to manage the after sales services through SageCRM.
1. Location Management
2. Business Hours and Holiday Set for Company and its Location
3. Configuration of Serialized Inventory Items in CRM
4. Asset Import
5. Agreement creation at Order/Opportunity level
6. Agreement and Assets (Product) listing under Company and its Location
7. Configure Service Branches in CRM to assign Technicians
8. Case Management at Agreement and Asset level
9. Assets Inward/Outward, Replacement tracking at Case level
For any further information or a Trial Copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org